Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mommy's Turn To Be Sick

It was bound to happen eventually. Ugh. Nothing worse than being sick while you are pregnant! Unfortunately I have to miss my little lunch at Dayton's school today! Ah, the guilt. Poor little guy will wonder why all the other kids parents are there and not his. And for the first time since starting school, he did leave the house screaming today and apparently screamed all the way there. (I'm sure that will do wonders for his congestion) He wanted to watch a movie on the way to school and was upset that Daddy's car doesn't have TV's in it. Go figure. Can you tell he's been watching too much TV since getting sick? Well, since today is overcast, rainy and cold (yes it does get cold in Hawaii - it is only a high of 73 degrees today...but feels much colder on our bluff in the rain)Saige and I will be spending the day in our PJ's.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Can DH go? I know he'd have to take off work...but then Dayton would feel included?? Just a thought.

I hope you get better quickly!