Friday, January 30, 2009

Dayton's First Day Of Preschool

I still haven't had a chance to download the pictures I took of Dayton on his first day of preschool in January, but fortunately YaYa took a few when we picked him up on his first day! Thanks for emailing them to me! He loves wearing his little "uniform" that Daddy thinks is the ugliest thing ever! Here he is proudly showing off some things in his classroom and where his "cubby" is that he keeps his change of clothes/blanket and other things in. He has grown up so much in the past few weeks that he has been going to school. I'm so proud of him though and my heart melts when I pick him up each day and he runs into my arms saying, "mommy, I missed you today." It is the first thing he says and he has never not said it. On the days I might not feel like the best mom in the world, his words always lift me up and remind me that I must be doing something right.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Awwww...Rebekah sometimes says "Mommy, I missed you today!" :-) And she ALWAYS gives me a hug and a kiss. I look forward to them! Dayton look so proud!