Saturday, September 6, 2008

What Daddy Missed On The Plane

Well, he missed waiting in line for a boarding pass with 2 kids for 30 minutes; which is always fun, struggling through airport security, managing the public bathroom for pre-boarding potty time and getting into our seats on the plane. Do you know that they actually made me take the shoes off of both kids? Not one person assisted me either..which I suppose is a reflection of why airlines are all losing business these days. Once seated...well, Dayton actually never quite sat (as you can see from the photo) I managed to keep him occupied for the whole flight by letting him take pictures and sitting by the window. I kept Saige occupied in my lap with a roll of Ritz crackers. She didn't particularly enjoy take off or landing and the short 45 min flight actually felt quite long in my world. Once we landed I managed to find a taxi that would take us without carseats. We made it home in one piece with a close call with motion sickness due to the bumper to bumper traffic and Dayton not being able to see out the window. Again, Saige was occupied in my lap with a pack of cheeze-its. Once home, we waited and watched for Daddy from our back Lanai. Photo to come in next post...

No comments: