Friday, August 15, 2008

Around & About

I would have loved to have taken more pictures in and around the resort but it seemed like every time I tried to take a picture, by the time I was done, one of the kids was missing! They are so darn fast! As I mentioned before, the flowers were freshly cut and changed and arranged differently every single day. The funny thing was...I never saw a worker changing them so they must do it in the middle of the night. In the lobby area they had local artists selling their works and that was really neat because it was also different each day. We saw a couple of pieces that we loved, but as you can imagine they were super expensive. We also managed to get ONE family picture while we were there. I think it might be the first family picture since Saige was 2 months old.

No comments: