Saturday, February 16, 2013

Mardi Gras 2013

We just got back from our annual trip to the Big Easy to celebrate Mardi Gras.  I got a ton of really cute pictures of the kids but it really drives me crazy how the quality of the photo is diminished on facebook and even on the blog.  They look so much better on my computer!  Anyhow, we had a fabulous trip and came home exhausted and loaded down with goodies from the parades.  Here are just a few shots - I promise I'll upload more soon.
The girls just being sisters.


Parading on the streets.  First time in the infamous ladder that Daddy used as a little boy.  First time throwing pop rocks....these little mini bombs made with gun powder.  Safe right?

A few quick snapshots from the Bacchus Brunch.  I LOVE listening to the band.  The girls enjoyed dancing and second lining.  Dayton missed most of the brunch and yes there is a long story there, but just in case you are wondering why he isn't in many of the pictures I will be posting.  Put it this way...it all started before the brunch when he had to wear a belt! (Sound familiar from my previous post after Christmas?)


No comments: