Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year - Welcome 2010

It's that time of year that one reflects back on the year behind and looks forward to what is yet to come.  I can't recall the last time I actually made some New Years Resolutions...but that's okay because I also can't recall the last time I actually stayed awake until the New Year.  I'm not certain why people insist on making such a big deal out of the changing of the year...more intriguing was the "blue moon" last night.  Truly beautiful.  I hope you all took a moment to look at it.  I've been told (by my mother...whose wisdom I don't question) that the next one isn't until 2028.  18 more years....I wonder if I'll still be blogging?  If I sit and think about it, I'm sure I can conjure up quite a few resolutions, but seriously, why put extra pressure on myself?  Instead I am enjoying those things that are meant to be enjoyed.  Happy New Year all....Thought I'd give my doglets some airtime and offer some relief to those that may be tired of always seeing pictures of my angels!

I'm always impressed at how photogenic a dog becomes when you mention the word treat!


Not sure why Shey insists on drinking dirty plant water when she has a perfectly good bowl of nice fresh water.





Gotta wonder exactly what that expression means in words.

No comments: