Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Best Gift Of All

I will be the first to admit that I am spoiled by my husband.  I need nothing.  I have everything..and more.  Yet, despite this, he continues to spoil me and surprise me when I least expect it.  Prior to my birthday he surprised me with a new camera.  I didn't need one and truthfully, I wasn't even wanting one.  He has been so supportive of my interest in photography.  One of the many reasons I love him.  I call this one of my greatest gifts because it allows me not only to practice something I love, but to document memories and moments with those I love.  Here are some of my practice pictures.

























2 comments:

Gorby family blog said...

Beautiful pictures! What kind of camera did you get? I'm looking into getting a new one. I'd love to hear what you have and why you like it!

akgorby@hotmail.com

Fresh Footprints said...

These are so gorgeous!! I love the ones of Saige posing...and her upside down, and she and Dayton in black and white...gorgeous!!! You are getting really good at this photography thing.