Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dayton's Fourth Birthday

October 18th was Dayton's fourth birthday! I can hardly believe it. It is so sad to see the years go by so fast and yet it is so special to see them develop and grow into little beings. In previous years I've taken a ton of pictures and no video. This year I hardly took any pictures and instead videoed most of the party. We rented a "jumping castle" (as Dayton refers to them) and had a little gathering at our house for BBQ and cake. It was a fun party. Dayton stayed in the bounce house for 3 hours straight. He's also requested one for next year as well as one for my birthday (and Saige's and Addley's). For any readers that attended the party, thanks for coming...we all had a great time celebrating.
Dayton is 4. Still wears party hats.
And is big enough to jump in a bounce house. A big hit!Dayton turns 3. He "had" to wear a party hat, and refused to wear clothes.Dayton turns 2!A whole year old!My 6lb little peanut.

No comments: