Sunday, November 8, 2009

Addley As A 4 Month Old

This little girl LOVES attention...from anyone. Leave her alone for one second and she cries and fusses. Look at her and she smiles. She laughs at her siblings but rarely at Scott or I. She likes to talk. She wakes up early. She rolls over, but prefers to stand up. She hasn't decided whether or not she wants to be a thumb sucker...any fingers do well for now. She's discovered her feet but hasn't figured out how to "get" them. She loves the bath and then transforms into this screaming monster from the end of bath until she falls asleep at 7:30. Some days she looks like Saige and others like Dayton. I love her and every time Dayton says, "How long is Baby Addwee staying with us?" I always say "I hope forever and ever." He says, "that's a long time mommy." Not long enough if you ask me.
Dayton at 5 months.
Saige at 6 months.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

I think she has eyes similar to Dayton, and nose/mouth similar to Saige. :-)

Anyway you look at her, she is adorable and precious!