Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Addley Preston

Welcomed by big brother Dayton, big sister Saige, mommy & daddy, Shey & Tula (the dogs), Addley Preston arrived via c-section on Monday June 29th at 7:58am. She weighed 8lbs 10oz and stretched in at 20 3/4 inches. After 4 days recovering in hospital we made our way home to an excited and chaotic house. We are slowly settling into a routine and adjusting to our new roles. Our sweet blessing is happy, healthy and doing well. Many have been asking me what I will re-name my blog and after much thinking I've decided that it will remain unchanged right now. Baby Addley isn't much of a shadow just yet, so I've got some time to think about it.
Getting weighed.
Getting cleaned off.
Having vitals checked.
Swaddled & asleep.
Sisters and best of friends already.
Asleep in the swing.
Dayton & Saige made Addley Birthday cupcakes.
Going home.
Dayton meets Addley.
Saige meets sister Addley.
3 days old.
2 days old.
1 day old.

No comments: