Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Saige's New Skills

Saige has developed some signs of potty training readiness...she often comes to me carrying a diaper and package of wipes. Now she typically doesn't have a dirty diaper, but soon after bringing me those things I can usually smell something. I guess she is starting to recognize the "need" to go. Actually, she just came to me the other day and pointed at her diaper and say "poopoo"...and yes she had one! I was so impressed. However, I'm not so impressed that she is constantly taking her diaper off..take the picture below for instance...she is so proud and showing off her diaper removal skill and if you look hard enough or click on the picture to make it larger you will see her skill of peeing on the floor! And yes, she is saying "cheese" while she pees on my floor! On the flip side, Saige's other new skill is practicing her paparazzi pose and smile. She might not be wearing Chanel sunglasses but they do have cool snakes on them.

No comments: