Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Christmas Snapshots and Mardi Gras

I know it is Valentines Day and I am about to post Christmas pictures.  If I actually posted something new and up to date youʻd all think Iʻm sitting around with nothing else to do.  I can post recent news and old photos canʻt I?  We leave in 3 days to head back home for Mardi Gras.  The kids and I are beyond excited. Weʻve been reading Mardi Gras stories and listening to Mardi Gras Music and decorating with Mardi Gras colors.  YaYa has a fun filled jam packed weekend for us downtown New Orleans, and then we have a few quiet rest days at Grandpas house before we make the drive back home.  You can expect lots of photos months after the actual event!  In the meantime, enjoy a few snapshots from Christmas...oh, and Happy Valentines Day.  Much Love....

No comments: