Monday, February 6, 2012

4 Year Old Friends

Sometimes (okay a lot of the time) I forget to post about the little things that I find amusing. Almost always it is something one of the kids has done or said and I think at the time, should be recorded so that one day they can look back and laugh. Eventually this blog will become a book and I will have it printed for each of the kids. Anyhow, Saige had her BFF come over on Saturday afternoon and before she arrived Saige sat down to draw her a picture. One day she will think this is as funny as I do. For those that can't decipher- From Saige To Julia 4 (she's four - hence the 4 hearts). The circles on the bottom left are chocolate chip cookies. I love the makeup. Eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush and lipstick.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: