Tuesday, January 3, 2012

End Of Year Update

It has been brought to my attention that my children are still asleep on my blog.  So I thought I had better give an update since not only is 2011 over, but we also woke up in Nashville Tennessee.  Life is a bit of a blur from August 2011 onwards.  The Cliff Notes version is this (the full length version is highly entertaining):  Dayton started first grade on August 1st in Hawaii, our house was packed and sent to sea on August 10th, we arrived in Nashville on August 12th, we stayed in a hotel with both dogs for a week, moved to a one bedroom apartment for a week, moved to a 2 bedroom apartment for a few months, Dayton restarted first grade the end of August, Saige started PreK the end of August, we house hunted for 2 months and finally found and bought a house, moved into that house on October 16th, our belongings arrived from Hawaii on October 18th and my baby boy turned 6 on October 18th.  I unpacked my camera on the same day.  (Let me take a breath)  We spent the remainder of October trying to get settled and went back to Louisiana to visit family for Thanksgiving.  From Thanksgiving onward was preparation for Christmas and now it is 2012.  Ta-da!  You are all caught up in case youʻve been wondering....Happy New Year and hope to see you all soon!

No comments: