Monday, March 21, 2011

Keeping Up With The Times

I decided that it might be worthwhile to learn the ins and outs of blogging from my iPhone. You see, I have thousands of photos on my iPhone and no way to document them. I mean, what is the point of having all these pictures stored on my phone if I never use them? My blog is meant to document our lives so that one day the children will be able to have a book of memories from their childhood. Call it a modern day baby book of sorts. While my photos usually make it to Facebook for people to look at and comment on, that doesn't do my children any good. Besides, I have tons of photos on my phone that predate my Facebook account activation. I often sift through them when I need a good laugh. Since my phone is always with me, I am more frequently able to document those moments that the children one day will hate me for. Stay tuned....I'm going on a hunt.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Lezlie said...

Awesome! I'm going to have to check this out. Can you move closer? :)