Monday, October 13, 2008

What Happened To My Baby Girl?

Maybe since Dayton's 3rd Birthday is this coming Saturday...or maybe because Saige is now 15 months old...I'm kind of feeling a little bit like I woke up and my baby girl disappeared. It's like she grew up overnight. Her hair is getting longer, she's talking more, she's getting taller and starting to attempt her own "stunts" (like jumping off the bottom step and crashing every single time), she's developing a sassy little attitude and she is starting to resemble something that may be a foreshadow of a two year old! A possible early blossom? Hmmm.... Regardless, her sweet nature and almost always smiling face is truly a treasure in our lives. Dare I say I miss the nights where I held her quietly in the rocking chair listening to the little kitty cat noises she used to make?

No comments: