Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pre-Vacation Mayhem

Dayton still has a snotty nose, but otherwise is acting his normal sweet, well-behaved self. Saige is sleeping horribly because she can't breathe through her nose and chokes. She HATES getting her nose suctioned and wiped. Her teeth are still cutting. Scott is complaining of a horrible sore throat. I am ignoring any twinge of a symptom that I notice. Mothers don't have time to get sick. It will be a miracle if I do not get sick for vacation since I am constantly walking around with snotty kleenex in my pocket, have both kids hanging off of me and am getting no sleep. Despite it all, Dayton is excited to be going on day-dayshin on a boat..Mommy & Daddy are running errands and packing, Saige is walking everywhere and her favorite word these days is "eye". (she is constantly poking at my eyes). Shey is too busy looking for dropped food and barking at mysterious noises to notice something is going on. Tula is already acting a little funny...sensitive, stinky being that she is. Two new cute pictures.

No comments: